"if you’re straight then why did you say she was hot"
yo i’m straight not blind
One time a nun at my school saw a hot guy and said “woah God did a nice job on that one” and we all looked at her like ??? and she goes “I’m allowed to look at the menu I just can’t order”
Here’s what some ~actual adult people~ did when asked to label the male and female reproductive organs.
I’m a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad. I’m lazy, yet I’m ambitious. I don’t like myself, but I also love who I am. I say I don’t care, but I really do. I crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way. I’m a conflicted contradiction. If I can’t figure myself out, there’s no way anyone else has.
Pain changes people.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
I knew it wasn’t too important, but it made me sad anyway.
Sailor Moon Miracle Romance Moon Stick Lipstick by Bandai.
The lip balm inside is “Healing Peach” flavor, and contains Jojoba oil, evening primrose oil, collagen, and vitamin E.
This is just too cute! And the smell…It reminds me of the little makeup things I would buy as a kid at Sanrio Gift Gate.